Sunday, December 28, 2008

First Post Whoo!

Hello Dear Reader,


I am creating this blog to for friends and people that are interested to stay connected with my life happenings.

Well, lets get started. As right now I am happy with my grades, my current relationship is still in its first month so it is still fragile, but I know he and I can make it last. As for my family life, my father early this month was diagnosed with leukemia, and is on chemotherapy and is taking well with that. My depression has lessen some what but now and again I have those thoughts.

My schooling seems to be going smoothly, just have two credits left before graduation, and I am not walking on graduation day. I have also chosen to enroll for the winter semester at the U of M, but I also still need to take my ACTs.

My current relationship is something I have been waiting patiently to happen, I am dating a young man who knows how to please my intellect as well as my body. We can be like horny teenagers one moment and the next laughing about his stupid computer science friends. He makes me feel both sexy and smart. He corrects me and I would not feel embarrassed. So, I want this work so badly, so I will try my best to make this relationship work in any way possible.

My father has been 'rock' of my life since I was just young child. If I lost him now I would be thrown into my depression that no one would be able to drag me out of. But thankfully, he's body his reacting well to the chemotherapy.

That's all I have for now.

Hopefully I can write in this at the most once every couple of days, hopefully.

tata,
L

2 comments:

  1. Hello Laura (ah, alter egos)

    sounds like a great guy (kind of sounds like how i think of myself, but shhh)

    I hope your Dad feels better. I'd say i'd pray for him, but i don't believe in that, and even if i did, i'd probably forget. but yeah, WOOHOO Chemotherapy!

    ReplyDelete